Aircom Avionics has serviced aircraft in Alaska since 1977, and our staff has over 80 years combined, technical experience. We are an FAA approved Repair Station and a member of the Aircraft Electronics Association. Aircom is equipped to service all types of aircraft, from single engine piston, to multi engine turbine. Our clean, heated hangar provides an excellent environment for us to service your avionics needs. Aircom sells and services most major brands of avionics, allowing us to showcase the latest Avionics technologies available to you. Our qualified technicians can install full radio packages, auto pilot systems, and perform your altimeter, transponder, static pressure system, and altitude reporting system IFR biennial certifications.
That's not all... We also specialize in fabricating custom panels. If you dream it, we can fabricate it....
And. We are happy to answer any question you might have about our products and services. Give us a call or stop in for coffee.
Aircom Avionics staff from left to right:
- Steve Heideman - Owner, President, and Certified Avionics Technician/Installer
- Donna Heideman - Owner & Secretary for the Corporation
- Hank Smith - Certified Avionics Technician
- Lyne Beringer - Office Manager
- Patrick Barton - Certified Installer/Technician
- Julie Young - Avionics Technician in training
- Michael Stove - Avionics Techniciain in training
Check us out on Facebook
WE ARE PROUD TO OFFER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES FROM